Wednesday, April 6, 2011

when was the last time you had professional pictures taken?

I asked myself this question last year.  The last time we had family pictures taken was at my wedding 2 years prior and before that was my sisters wedding 4 years prior to that.  After thinking, we haven't gotten family pictures professionally taken without a wedding involved since I had a missing tooth or 2 and HUGE hair that I begged my sister to do for me.  It was time to get them taken and what better time then for my parents anniversary.  So we surprised them and booked a session.  I can't thank sarah-beth photography enough for our long over-due family pictures.  We all LOVE the pictures and cherish them for years to come.

So that leads me back to when was the last time you had professional family pictures taken?  If you can't remember or it hasn't been since your wedding or family members wedding - do it now!  Spring is here and everyone is out and about - before your family has a packed schedule for the entire summer and into fall BOOK a session.

No comments:

Post a Comment