Sunday, November 13, 2011

holiday cards

Here are the templates that are available for you to order your holiday cards.  Please email me at photography.phung@gmail.com for all orders... can't wait to help you celebrate the holidays!

**all text can be edited, I can mix and match fronts and backs of 5x7's. 
include in your email the picture #'s from your CD. All orders are due by November 27th**




| this card is 5x5 and a tri-fold add $25 to prices below|



                



  | all of the following are the same front and back design 5x7 |

 




 





| **images below are from website the card designs are from not mine |



** a few questions I've had...

| postage is the same for 4x6 and 5x7. 5x5 is more expensive but you can choose 5x7 envelope instead of a 5x5 |

| pricing... I think I was so excited I forgot to include it |

| 25 cards |   (1.80 each) $40
| 50 cards |   (1.50 each) $75
| 75 cards |   (1.46 each) $110
| 100 cards | (1.40 each) $140
| 125 and more are (1.30 each) |
*Cards are available in semi-gloss or matte. pearl is available for $8 extra per set of 25.


No comments:

Post a Comment