Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Where has the time gone

wow... just came to look at my blog and well lets just say I'm in embarrassed. I noticed that I haven't updated it in almost 3 years. Well I've been busy with moving and 2 more additions to our family in there as well as having a full time job and doing photography. 

Enough of the blabber of what's been going on personally and more about what you want to hear - photography. Lots of changes going on here for me in the photography world. I'm focusing more on newborns and those 1st year milestones. I won't ever stray away from my beloved families but those are reserved for the summer and fall mostly. 

Know someone that is pregnant? Send them my way! I'm going to have some great specials and promos going on in the next few months as I'm shifting gears and opening my in-home studio. I'm SOOOO excited!! 














No comments:

Post a Comment